1. Admissions. All admissions will be excluded unless otherwise stated. National Trust (NT)
and English Heritage (EH) may use their cards. Failure to bring your card will result in the
member paying full admission price.
2. Alcohol. Not allowed to be consumed or taken on board any vehicle.
3. Animals. No animals are allowed on our day trips with the exception of guide dogs and
hearing dogs. UK day trips only.
4. Cancellation by Mayday Travel. Clients will be notified no later than seven days before
departure. A full refund or an alternative day trip will be offered. No compensation will be
5. Cancellation by passenger. The following cancellation fees will apply to all cancellations
with no exceptions. Less than seven days no refund. More than seven days 50%. If other
services are included by third parties (i.e. admission tickets) these are non refundable
.Requests must be made in writing.
6. Complaints. Should be made in writing the Head Office only.
7. Day Trip Brochure. The information is believed to be correct at time of printing.
8. Disabled Persons. Mayday Travel offers the same excellent standard of service to all our customers. However we are limited in the assistance we can provide. Please notify us of any requirements at the time of booking.
9. Gratuities. It is customary to give the driver (and guide) a gratuity to reflect the level of service given.
10. Group Bookings. Discounts are available. Please discuss at the time of booking.
11. Lost Property. Please reclaim within 10 days of travel at our head office.
12. Passenger lateness. Mayday Travel will not be responsible under any circumstances for passengers failing to board our vehicles at the specified pick up times or when instructed by the driver. Any additional travel costs incurred by the client are not refundable.
13. Passports & other travel documents. These are the direct responsibility of the client for all European travel. All clients must ensure that Passports and or visa documents are in order and in date.
14. Pick up points. Mayday Travel will pick up at our published points only. Set downs will be in reverse order.
15. Shopping & luggage. This is carried at the owners risk and is at the sole discretion of the driver, and subject to the weight restrictions of the vehicle.
16. Timing. Due to the nature of road travel Mayday Travel cannot specify any arrival times. All timing will be approximate; we will endeavour to be as accurate as possible. Mayday Travel will make all reasonable efforts to arrive at the designated pick up points, set down points and day trip destinations on time. However we will not be liable to offer any compensation for delays.
17. Unforeseen circumstances. Should it be necessary to curtail a Day Trip for whatever reason due to mechanical or other coach defects any compensation will be down to the discretion of Mayday Travel.
18. Unreasonable Conduct. Mayday Travel will terminate a passenger’s travel in the event of any unreasonable conduct. This includes late return at designated departure times, drunkenness and verbal abuse to drivers. Any further cost incurred will be the sole responsibility of the passenger.
19. Travel Insurance. You are advised to purchase independent travel insurance to cover you for your journey and any activities you are participating in.
20. Allocated seat numbers. You will be given a seat number which is strict. Please stick to your seat number unless instructed by the driver.
21. Smaller Vehicles. Mayday Travel Ltd reserves the right to supply a smaller vehicle than advertised if the day trip has not attracted the right number of passengers.